Thursday, April 30, 2009

About Me not about Adsense

make money with asher
Hey, Guys!!! My name is Benny and this photo me and my son. i often use my son name in my acticity on internet. cause i love my son so much.

This is about me not about adsense, so sorry if you not learn any thing here. i just introduce my self to you.

i'm indonesia people where in internet marketing this region is include low Market and i'm so sad about it's. but it's no problem, i choose my life to blogging, and i'm ready to fight with all of you to make money online with adsense.

so let's get then cookies together.
you can contact me at asher0511@gmail.com

thx,
asher

No comments:

 
Google™ and AdSense™ are trademarks of Google, IncGoogleAdsenseAffiliate.blogspot.com is not connected in any way with Google, Inc. or any of its registered trademarks or servicemarks.
support to wisata seo sadau | wisata seo sadau | by rusli zainal sang visioner | mengembalikan jati diri bangsa