Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Relation Alexa rank, Page rank and Adsense

This is my personal experiences about relationship alexa rank, pagerank and adsense earning.after long time i'm not update this blog, now i feel the consequences.
since my last post about tips to increase adsense in december, i did not update this blog even just open this blog. And the result as you know, my alexa rank drop sharply, also my google pagerank it's effect to my adsense earning.
i'm not great webmaster, and i'll not teach you anything but i'll share my experiences during i run adsense program.
Many books, articles that i read about alexa rank and page rank is all just theory. The most important fact of all is consistency in updating your blog. after you read this article i hope you will realize that how important to regullary update your blog if you still want to make money online.
conclusion from my experience at the top is
1. alexarank and page rank go down that will make your adsense earning going down as well as reverse it.
2. Update your blog as often as it may
3. only update the blog only has a strength of 50% to increase PR
4.after commitment to you can update your blog regularly, then move to the other side, such as promotion, SEO, submit article, directory, join forum,etc

ok, i'll try sharing another topic. keep reading my article. i'll try my best to share it.

1 comment:

R V said...

I think updating your blog often helps you get traffic and keeps returning visitors happy because they get something new to learn

 
Google™ and AdSense™ are trademarks of Google, IncGoogleAdsenseAffiliate.blogspot.com is not connected in any way with Google, Inc. or any of its registered trademarks or servicemarks.
support to wisata seo sadau | wisata seo sadau | by rusli zainal sang visioner | mengembalikan jati diri bangsa